I’m a big fan of this Banana Split Dessert!
You make it the night before-First cheer!
It’s also easy to make and can please a crowd- Second cheer!
You will need to make this:
1/2 cup butter, melted
2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
2 cups powdered sugar
3/4 cup butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla
1-20 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained
3 large bananas
12 oz. cool whip
1- 4 oz. jar of Maraschino cherries
Here’s how you make it:
1. Combine melted butter and graham crackers in a 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan.
2. Beat eggs on high speed about 4 minutes.
3. Add powdered sugar, softened butter and vanilla.
Beat 5 minutes.
Spread over crumbs and chill for 30 minutes.
4. Spread pineapples over cream mixture.
5. Arrange bananas over pineapples and cover with whipped topping.
Refrigerate over night or 6 hours.
6. Garnish with cherries, chocolate syrup and nuts.
The original recipe calls for Cool Whip Free.
I thought by the time I add nuts and chocolate sauce what’s the point?
My logic is definitely not that of a dieters : )
This Banana Split Dessert was soooooo good!
I am going bananas!
( That’s what I say to my bananas when I am leaving the house!)
Why did the banana go out with the prune?
Because he couldn’t find a date!
and a little dirty one…
Broccoli: I look like a tree.
Walnut: I look like a brain.
Mushroom: I look like an umbrella.
Banana: Dude! Change the topic : 0