I really enjoyed this fruit galette.
It was easy to throw together and so tasty.
I used nectarines and raspberries but with fall approaching you could use apples.
Or add any combination of fresh fruit!
For the crust…
any brand will do.
Aren’t they lovely : )
For the filling:
1 1/4 pound of nectarines, pitted, halved and cut into 1/2-inch wedges
6 ounce fresh raspberries
1/3 cup sugar
1 tsp lemon juice
pinch of salt
For the topping:
2 tsp fat-free milk
1 tsp sugar
1. I put both pastry pie sheets one on top of the other.
Then I rolled them a little to flatten and mold together.
2. Cut up the nectarines next.
3. Mix the filling and then put it in the middle of the pie crust.
4. Then you are going to fold up the sides of the pastry dough.
After you do this brush the edges of the dough with milk and sprinkle with sugar.
5. Bake until the filling is tender and crust browned.
375 degrees for 35-40 minutes should do it.
If you are using apples you probably want to add 10 minutes.
After it cools cut it into wedges and serve.
you could be a pig like me and eat the whole thing off the pan.
I did however show my family a picture of this fruit galette later.
Oink, oink : )