This is such an easy healthy dinner.
To make it you will need:
6 tablespoons olive oil
2 lemons, 1 thinly sliced, 1 juiced
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
3/4 pound trimmed green beans
8 small red potatoes, quartered
4 chicken breasts (with bone and skin)
1. Put one tablespoon of the olive oil in the dish with 1 of the lemons thinly sliced.
Lovely lemons aren’t they?
My dream is to have a lemon tree in my backyard : )
2. In a large bowl combine the remaining oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper.
Add the green beans and toss to coat.
Using a slotted spoon remove the green beans and arrange them on top of the lemon slices.
3. Add the potatoes to the same olive oil mixture and toss to coat.
Remove using the slotted spoon and arrange the potatoes along the inside edge of the dish.
4. Place the chicken in the same bowl with the olive-oil mixture and coat thoroughly.
Place the chicken skin side up in the dish.
Pour any of the remaining olive-oil mixture over the chicken.
5. Roast for 50 minutes on 450 degrees.
You will love this Pan-Roasted Chicken.
(Real Simple Recipe)