It doesn’t get any easier than this!
10 cups sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
1/4 to 1/2 cup butter
3 tablespoons honey
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1. Add the potatoes to a large Dutch oven and cover with water.
2. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
3. Reduce the heat and simmer for 8-10 minutes.
4. Drain and then return to Dutch oven.
5. Add the butter, honey, cinnamon and salt.
6. Beat at medium-low speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
7. Serve hot.
Enjoy : )
Recipe from Paula Dean
Did you know that sweet potatoes are one of the best sources of vitamin A?
Vitamin A is an antioxidant powerhouse and is linked to anti-aging benefits, cancer prevention and the maintenance of good eyesight.
I plan on eating them on a weekly basis this New Year.